Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):-
- Understand client requirements and how they translate in mobile application features
- Collaborate with a team of developers to set specifications for new applications
- Design creative prototypes according to specifications
- Write high quality source code to program complete mobile applications within deadlines
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
Qualification and Job Requirements:-
- At Least 5 years’ experience in Mobile Application Development, with minimum 10 independently developed apps in personal portfolio.
- Ability to program in at least one programming language such as C#, Java (J2EE) etc.
- In-depth knowledge of programming for diverse operating systems and platforms using development tools
- Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles.
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Great attention to detail and time-management skills