Digital Marketing Specialist
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):-
- Manage numerous clients simultaneously, while optimizing towards individual performance goals.
- Build and manage paid search and display campaigns.
- Experience with pulling contact lists from CRM’s
- Effectively communicate wins, identify trends, and proactively offer campaign suggestions; Able to communicate complex ideas effectively to clients.
- Prepare a digital marketing plan
- Audit campaigns and adjust to accurately and evenly spend/pace with client advertising budgets.
- Put together digital ad reporting for client meeting decks/presentations (Google analytics).
- Ongoing education to remain dominant in cutting-edge PPC disciplines.
- Able to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
- Work collaboratively with the digital management team and Account Executive team to craft strategic message and set proper client expectations; Collaborating with management to develop best practices.
- Ability to identify a target market (based on the client goals) and shift allocations.
- Interact directly with graphics team to create appealing ads intended for social syndication
Qualification and Job Requirements:-
- Must possess a minimum of 5 years work experience in Digital marketing Space either as a freelancer or in qualification
- Ability to produce engaging social media content
- Demonstrated strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrate mathematical aptitude and proficiency to monitor sales, measure success of promotions, calculate ROI, and manage budgets
- Demonstrated proficiency using Microsoft Office programs including PowerPoint and Excel
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to work proactively and independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a flexible, fast paced and challenging environment while effectively meeting deadlines
- Must be team-oriented, possess a positive attitude and work well with others
- Must demonstrate a high level of professionalism
- Assist in updating website content and build landing pages, knowledge of Word Press and HTML.